(wL) Forums

Full Version: Server lags a lot . Mainly during afternoon and night .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please fix this . I know the singaporeans servers are lagging , but not sure about the rest . Furthermore , it would be greatly appreciated if you guys could also have a system like ESEA , but for free .
which system ?
War-lords pugs are just like esea but free. Visit the group page to find out more info. http://servers.war-lords.net/pugs
Also moved to suggestions since this isn't a player report.
By esea i mean the choice to vote for overtime or not .
it's there Smile when there is tie, there is vote for OT
(Feb 21 2015, 12:08 PM)KINGKONG Wrote: [ -> ]it's there Smile when there is tie, there is vote for OT

no there isnt.

--

since players can easily sub out and in, it makes it hard to have a vote. if you really dont want to play ot, just get 3 people to type .spec and the map should go back to warmup.
(Feb 21 2015, 12:08 PM)KINGKONG Wrote: [ -> ]it's there Smile when there is tie, there is vote for OT

No there isn't. Don't tell me you never played overtime. And btw we hated that OT
(Feb 23 2015, 08:02 AM)Angel Wrote: [ -> ]

No there isn't. Don't tell me you never played overtime. And btw we hated that OT

I love OT...Its quite fun lel
OT sux, at that point of time in the scrim you just wanna get it over with.