(wL) Forums

Full Version: Req to Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi...i have been using your server's for quite a time now..and haven't cheated

been a member of this server for a long time

recently just to test a hack i used it in couple of matches just to know how it feels
and sorry , since i never has any ban's earlier and i accept my mistake
i would never cheat again...plz consider my request to unban

Regards
Razzor
Please follow the format, provide your SteamID.
hi...sorry about that

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84748270

Regards
Razzor
(Mar 20 2015, 06:02 PM)ynnusg455 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi...i have been using your server's for quite a time now..and haven't cheated

been a member of this server for a long time

recently just to test a hack i used it in couple of matches just to know how it feels
and sorry , since i never has any ban's earlier and i accept my mistake
i would never cheat again...plz consider my request to unban

Regards
Razzor

Cheating bans are never removed, if you wish to play here again.. please rebuy CSGO on a new account and post your new ID before joining.
hello sir,

i just purchased csgo and today is my first time that i try to play on your server i hadn't even play 1 single match in your sever as soon as i try to connect to your server it shows me that i am permanently ban for using wall hacks.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:111913455

Regards
Superkool
Pls wait for a root admin to check on it . have patience. thank you
well how much time it will take to remove the invalid ban so that i could play on your server
Root Admin will check your ban appeal in between 1-4 weeks, when he get a free time. Please have patience.
well i had no problem in wating but my issue is not so big that it will take 1-4 week for your admin to check as i had told u guys before that i had never played on your server then on what basis u guys had banned me
Root admins are busy, please be patient.
Pages: 1 2