(wL) Forums

Full Version: Bring back more MG players!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Listen, after the removal of 35hp the mg server was on a straight decline of players. The server now regularly gets around 2- 8 players daily and its making me sad. Bring back 35h for the love of god.
I want to see CS:GO Minigame servers.

As for 35HP, I think there should be different versions of it, not the same version.
(Apr 04 2015, 08:03 AM)Warden Stillwater Wrote: [ -> ]I want to see CS:GO Minigame servers.

As for 35HP, I think there should be different versions of it, not the same version.

I think csgo mg would be fun.  As for the 35hp maps I believe we tried that the last time the Bison was adding in new maps and they didn't want any new 35 hp maps, but hopefully times have changed.
(Apr 04 2015, 09:54 AM)Ranger Wrote: [ -> ]I think csgo mg would be fun.  As for the 35hp maps I believe we tried that the last time the Bison was adding in new maps and they didn't want any new 35 hp maps, but hopefully times have changed.

I've never been fond of 35hp maps because of the high ping Sad But, I think there are a lot of mutigame maps on server with 35hp or 50hp knifes.
Okay, so you are asking for the addition of 35hp_beta, or any other 35hp map of that sort. Although it may seem that 35hp is a popular map,
there are other maps just as popular. Such as Smee and such. Which I find completely annoying.
For 35hp, it basically is just a fruitless knife fight between players. CT and T. I would also like to point out that 35hp can be unfair. Let me list out the pros and cons and then tell you why its unfair.
~ Pros:
- This map is exceedingly popular, and the creator of the map should be proud. It turns out to be very fine tuned and very engaging to most players. This is also a training map for KL members.
- The map has some unique features in it, if you looked at it through hammer you can spot some things that some other 35hp maps do not have.
- The guy who created this map put a lot of effort into it. By adding details into the map than someone who wouldnt do that.
~ Cons:
- This map is (as I said before) fruitless. There is no real motivation to it after the first few times you play it.
- People who LERP (Shorten the time it takes from the mouse to the computer) can easily take out people who don't. Which is a config command that destroys people with 100.0 ms.
- You can't heal. Like you do in the knife arena on jacs multigames. And if you were to look at the scripts closely, you could very well code the map into healing you to 35hp. (Now, left clicks are funny and all. But rather annoying when you are the one being left clicked.)
- I can't stress this enough, people who delay the crap out of the map. There is no timelimit for the map to slay the people so the round doesn't stick around forever.
So you want 35hp to come back, but I just want you to know of some of its pros and cons. They are not bad maps, not at all. In fact, I think for a map that simple, the concept was extremely well implemented. If you want 35hp to come back, then I suggest adding it in, but with alternate maps or modifying the map itself.
35 hp is a very good map.But 35hp is not playable for those people who have 200+ ping.But this is also true that after this map was gone,the population of the server started to decline.
smeetower and skimountain are no longer popular. i dont know why Sad
Would be good to see some new maps to the server added. People on the server keep voting for the same maps every single hour and map spamming with slide race, bhop and other stuff like that then the server dies
(Apr 05 2015, 09:58 AM)Angel Wrote: [ -> ]smeetower and skimountain are no longer popular. i dont know why Sad

Its true that ski mountain is no more popular.But many of them still play Smee Tower and its still quite popular.
(Apr 05 2015, 01:56 PM)Jackie Wrote: [ -> ]But many of them still play Smee Tower and its still quite popular. [font='Droid Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]i dont know why [Image: sad.png][/font]
 Yes many of them still play smee .I rarely see people play in creative and now i didnt see many people select deathrun iceworld
Pages: 1 2