(wL) Forums

Full Version: Server Admin Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: LuX
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44857753
Timezone: (UTC+08:00)
Availability: I can assure that ill spend 7-8 hours a day.
Tell us something about yourself: I'm Virgil R. Cagulada, Currently Student and studied BACHELOR OF SCIENCE in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. I love coding (webprogramming) and playing online games (DOTA2-CS:SOURCE) .I've been playing counterstrike source since 2004 at PLDTPLAY SERVER here in the Philippines. Brother of Mayong.
Reason For Admin Application: I really want to be a Server admin for several reasons. For me, the most important thing that i could share are to keep our SteamCommunity Server Trustworthy and being clean.Not also in our SteamCommunity but other people or gamers who experienced in trolls,Cheating or bullying etc.
This is my brother. :-) Good luck !
IN-EVALUATION

Please be patient while we, the WL Staff, evaluate your application for admin candidacy(:
RLY y first thread is AN ADMIN APP LOL .... Just joining the Forums to become an admin LOLOL
Thank you sir.
(Apr 04 2015, 02:04 PM)mayong09 Wrote: [ -> ]This is my brother. :-) Good luck !

(Apr 04 2015, 06:14 PM)Hamaerox Wrote: [ -> ]IN-EVALUATION

Please be patient while we, the WL Staff, evaluate your application for admin candidacy(:

thank you sir ..
DENIED.