(wL) Forums

Full Version: Hopar Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before I start my ban appeal, I know I have appealed in the past, and the appeal got denied, but it has been a long time since I've been banned, and a long time since I appealed last.
Name: Hopar
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56046241
I was banned off of all wL servers I believe around 1 years ago, maybe a little less, maybe a little more. To be honest I'm not sure exactly when I got banned. All I know is that it has been a extremely long time, and I've matured since then. I got banned for admin baiting, admin trolling, and general disrespect of other players. Looking back at my ban, I admit, I definitely deserved it for what I was doing. I was extremely immature back then, and came on just to troll. I apologize for this, and hope I can get a second chance. I have matured since my ban, so if I get unbanned, and an Admin sees me being immature or trolling, I will take the ban.
PS: If you play CS:GO feel free to add me, I am currently MGE.
You were warned a multitude of times and given multiple bans. We gave you numerous chances to stop and you did not; therefore, you must live and deal with the consequences of your actions.
In my personal opinion, 3 months is not enough time for someone to "mature" past these actions, but that has no bearing on the following decision:
The ban is valid and will stay in place.
DENIED.
I would like to talk to a root admin please.
My ban wasn't 3 months ago, my appeal was 3 months ago.
There is no reason for a root on a ban like this.
If a root wishes to overturn my decision, they will.

The ban is valid and stays.
DENIED.