(wL) Forums

Full Version: WarLord's Team Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
War-Lord's own "ESEA" tournament!

Suggestion Intro:
So basically, wL hosts a server that has a torunament involving player-chosen teams. Each player's team will cost $5-10 (price varies upon wL upper-administration's decision). There would be a bracket consisting of all paid teams. The teams would then be randomly set up within the bracket. On scheduled dates, each team would verse, fighting their way into the next spot. Winner of the bracket would receive however much wL decides the prize to be.

What it could help:
Well first off, it'd bring back an ESEA feel to CS:S. CS:S really has no more competition, besides minor cevos and private tournaments- such as this one. It could also potentially bring in a lot of money for wL. Estimating at LEAST 16 teams @$10 each team, that's upwards of $160.

If you have any questions regarding this suggestion, feel free to PM me and/or leave a comment. I believe that a competitive tournament would bring in a lot of potential.
If there is a tournament, i wont mind joining for the fun. I dont have a team tho, they left me already.
One went to UK, the other became a cock sucker at GTA. =( , one went crazy after car accident, speak only chinese... the other gone to CS GO. we used to have some reserve players, there is an Australian player (Raga) but he end up playing some childish game, no longer css, one turn gay kept using a female (Isabella) name in css. One gone crazy (John) trying to snipe like a pro, he drew a crosshair on his screen. One (Red to redddddddddd) went angry trying to keep up with his KDR.

Ref: https://war-lords.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid117308
(Apr 15 2015, 03:00 AM)pudin Wrote: [ -> ]If there is a tournament, i wont mind joining for the fun. I dont have a team tho, they left me already.
One went to UK, the other became a cock sucker at GTA. =( , one went crazy after car accident, speak only chinese... the other gone to CS GO. we used to have some reserve players, there is an Australian player (Raga) but he end up playing some childish game, no longer css, one turn gay kept using a female (Isabella) name in css. One gone crazy (John) trying to snipe like a pro, he drew a crosshair on his screen. One (Red to redddddddddd) went angry trying to keep up with his KDR.

Ref: https://war-lords.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid117308

LOL. You are right. GTA is childish. But that's how i want to feel =)

I'd definitely be up to play the only thing is where the games are hosted. If it's in the US my ping would be around 250.
Depending on where the hosting server is located, sounds like fun.