(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: HasanDzilyGamer
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:86991519
Timezone: (UTC+07:00)
Availability: 1pm to 12am/3am (Weekdays), 10 am to 3am (Weekends) *dont say i have no life Big Grin
Tell us something about yourself: I am the Longest Play Time in wL Office Asia HasanDzilyGamer(14:55:21h hours), Winner(Wednesday,Jun 3,2015).U can check it at http://wls.gameme.com/css13 *dont say i have no life lol Tongue
Reason For Admin Application: Because i saw many campers and sometimes hacker in (wL)Office Asia.I just want to tell the campers to move/objective or put beacon on him or slay(if necessary).And then hacker i saw someone aimbot/wallhax when theres no admin but now i will stop them.thats why i want to become an admin Smile
I can vouch for Hasan! (Y) Great player with great team spirit! Big Grin All the best!
Please wait while we, the staff , evaluate your application.

Goodluck Hasan! Didn't think you would apply for admin! Tongue
15h of playtime shows terrible work life balance =p
Pls link ur steam account with our community, till then ur evaluation will be on hold
(Jun 04 2015, 01:39 PM)ChanChunSing Wrote: [ -> ]15h of playtime shows terrible work life balance =p

ik Tongue
IN-EVALUATION

Please be patient while we, the WL staff, evaluate your application for admin candidacy.
HAAHAH good luck brah
(Jun 06 2015, 09:03 AM)FenKeN Wrote: [ -> ]HAAHAH good luck brah

oi fake fenken go back to your dota2
DENIED

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to our staff. Feel free to re-apply later on in the future (approx. 2 weeks).

-CLOSED-