(wL) Forums

Full Version: Minigames Server Application.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Anthony
Timezone: GMT+/--2:00
Availability: Mainly weekdays i can suffice a good 2-6 hours and weekends 2-4 hours.
Tell us something about yourself: A heavy gamer who only plays fps-based games such as CS:S and CS:GO ofcourse  Cool
Reason For Admin APPLICATION: The reason for my application is because i want wL minigames to become more looked at than it actually is. I believe with the addition of myself, this server can be much more. This is a friendlly community indeed but not always i've played in wL's servers for 4 years and the countless times i've seen racism, arguements, stacking, etc happen and no one to solve this, a report to an admin isn't enough i believe problems like this need to be solved asap. I promise with my addition i can grant you this.

Thanks for reading.
good player ,deserves admin
def deserve to be admin Wink
Thank you both, and also goodluck on your application too, jerry.
(Jun 23 2015, 04:39 PM)ryz Wrote: [ -> ]and the countless times i've seen racism, arguements, stacking, etc happen and no one to solve this, a report to an admin isn't enough i believe problems like this need to be solved asap. I promise with my addition i can grant you this.

Would reporting this on forums been a better idea rather than ignoring it?

IN-EVALUATION

Please be patient while we, the WL staff, evaluate your application for admin candidacy.
I've only just came back to these fourms recently, so there's nothing to report any I wouldn't have any evidence at this time to back up my statement.
DENIED.

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to the WL admin team
Your application is Denied.