(wL) Forums

Full Version: The War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its not a Friendly Match, its WAR xD LOL, Anyways, I was writing to inform you about the Clan War between Final-Kill and Direct-FRAG. actually the match was set up on 4th OCT, but due to some problems we had to change the dates. The final date is 18 OCT Sunday 12:00 PM Indian time(GMT 5:30+). Final-Kill is still in search of legit CSS steam members and closing their applications by 13 OCT. If you are interested to join post an application here

Details about the War:

• Best of 3 Rounds.
  • 3 different maps.
  • Each round win takes by first team who gets 15 Wins against the opposite team.
Maps:

• de_dust 2
  • de_nuke
  • de_inferno  

Note:
  • The maps is in the order of number( i.e de_dust 2 -- Round 1, de_nuke -- Round 2 de_in........)
  • The PUG server which the war is going to be conducted will be informed later in the same thread.
This Information may change anytime without warning so be sure to make yourselves updated.

Regards
-Mechanic & HowZaT
(Leader of Team Final-Kill and Direct-FRAG
16 wins consider as a winner? 15 is a match point ?
(Oct 01 2015, 05:00 AM)KINGKONG Wrote: [ -> ]16 wins consider as a winner? 15 is a match point ?

There is no such thing as match point. which team takes first 15 wins in a Map leads.
Omg MechyS... the team that reaches 16 points first wins in traditional scrims. Kong is correct... and you are wrong.
It's Race to 16 wins. Pretty much like CS:GO Competitive,
(Oct 01 2015, 09:52 AM)Sibrox Wrote: [ -> ]It's Race to 16 wins. Pretty much like CS:GO Competitive,

^^^^^
Correct
(Oct 01 2015, 09:32 AM)y4bl0w! Wrote: [ -> ]Omg MechyS... the team that reaches 16 points first wins in traditional scrims. Kong is correct... and you are wrong.
Sibrox Wrote: Wrote:It's Race to 16 wins. Pretty much like CS:GO Competitive,
KINGKONG Wrote: Wrote:16 wins consider as a winner? 15 is a match point ?

I forgot that we are gonna play on PUGs lol......The same tradition rule 15 is MATCH POINT & 16 is WIN
 anyways sorry for the misunderstanding Big Grin