(wL) Forums

Full Version: People with bans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just woundering what everyone thinks but i think if someone joins a pug or pub with 9vac bans they shouldnt be aloud to play in the servers once a cheater always a cheater !! let me no what people think !
"Once a cheater always a cheater" isnt always like that. Elitist.
Ya maybe people can stop but ive been watching kids with 9 vacs come into the servers. Those kids arnt going to stop.
Can I ask, why is this thread in the topic "news" this isn't an announcement of any sort.
Was wondering that and was gonna say move it to suggestions but looks like that's been done already.
We should still give them the opportunity. A lot of admins do PUG so if someone is caught cheating they will get caught and reported. End of story.
(Sep 30 2015, 10:53 PM)vivixxcore Wrote: [ -> ]once a cheater always a cheater
No.
That's dumb.
Everyone deserve a second chance.
(Oct 01 2015, 04:45 AM)FenKeN Wrote: [ -> ]
No.
That's dumb.

No.
That's dumb.
"9 vac bans" means they already had 9 second chances.

(Oct 01 2015, 02:41 AM)kyonpyon Wrote: [ -> ]We should still give them the opportunity. A lot of admins do PUG so if someone is caught cheating they will get caught and reported. End of story.

PUGS are vac protected. Accounts with vac bans won't be able to join the servers.
(Oct 01 2015, 05:09 AM)Angel Wrote: [ -> ]
No.
That's dumb.

No.
That's dumb.

9 vac bans on the same account means they're trying to make you think they cheat. I think I know who OP is talking about, most of his bans are not on the source engine...
(Oct 01 2015, 05:09 AM)Angel Wrote: [ -> ]
No.
That's dumb.

No.
That's dumb.

(Oct 01 2015, 02:41 AM)kyonpyon Wrote: [ -> ]We should still give them the opportunity. A lot of admins do PUG so if someone is caught cheating they will get caught and reported. End of story.

PUGS are vac protected. Accounts with vac bans won't be able to join the servers.

There ya go...
Pages: 1 2