(wL) Forums

Full Version: Another WarLords tournament???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i think it would be cool if we were to make another tournament for early december. we all had fun in the last one, and if any help would be needed, i could help.
please concider this

Thanks, HowzaT
(Nov 01 2015, 04:31 AM)HowZaT Wrote: [ -> ]i think it would be cool if we were to make another tournament for early december. we all had fun in the last one, and if any help would be needed, i could help.
please concider this

Thanks, HowzaT

I Agree of howzat lets do it another tournament for just fun and many players experience pug server and other players new here and play pug server. Cool
YOU WEREN'T EVEN IN THE PREVIOUS TOURNAMENT HOWZAT. ROFL
(Nov 01 2015, 06:54 AM)y4bl0w! Wrote: [ -> ]YOU WEREN'T EVEN IN THE PREVIOUS TOURNAMENT HOWZAT. ROFL

Rekt ! Big Grin LOL.

Btw, good suggestion howzat.
Asia or America D:
(Nov 01 2015, 06:58 AM)mayong09 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 01 2015, 06:54 AM)y4bl0w! Wrote: [ -> ]YOU WEREN'T EVEN IN THE PREVIOUS TOURNAMENT HOWZAT. ROFL

Rekt !  Big Grin LOL.

Btw, good suggestion howzat.

hahaha true.. i was our captain and in our lineup though, and 3 days before the tournament started, my harddrive decided to die.
(Nov 01 2015, 07:02 AM)NeSSy Wrote: [ -> ]Asia or America D:

thats for the admins to decide.. hopefully asia though
If they do Asia tournament maybe do America one also? It'd be fun to do a tournament
we alll know HDK asia/HDK NA would win both tournys.. no point
(Nov 01 2015, 11:57 PM)Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote: [ -> ]we alll know HDK asia/HDK NA would win both tournys.. no point

so just cause one team is better.. there is no point?
if that was the case then their probably wouldn't be tournaments ever, in anything...
Pages: 1 2