(wL) Forums

Full Version: Public Server For CS:GO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I played on War-lords server of CS:Source on a non-steam portal. It is the best servers. But recently I am playing CS:Go on steam and it is a disappointment for me as there are not pub deathmatch server. Also there are not sufficient players in the servers. I love war-lords. Can we get the old players back????
I love war-lords too but the fact is people have moved on from cs:s to cs:go. And we've tried to set up cs:go pub server but it didn't last long. People like play matched games on cs:go rather than the community servers, maybe because of the cs:go ranking system?
You guys are welcomed to give out suggestions on how to repopulate war-lords.
i wish that too but css is ded
i cri everytiem
We had servers but that didn't work out. Its sure because of the ranking, when people reach certain rank they started playing competitive and the problem they can just play with their friends just through Lobby. they don't have to depend on Public servers. Bringing back is a bad idea, waste of time and money. but concentrating on the CSS side is better. Big Grin
Well the css popular map is always populated Big Grin