(wL) Forums

Full Version: Unban Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently got banned, so I used my unban option and It says on the Ban list that I am OFFICIALLY UNBANNED... I'm just curious why i am still banned on PUG | MIX 1 ASIA... Pls admins fix this issue ASAP, been dying to play all day... Huh Angry Undecided
(Dec 25 2015, 09:53 AM)FlameCurrent Wrote: [ -> ]I recently got banned, so I used my unban option and It says on the Ban list that I am OFFICIALLY UNBANNED... I'm just curious why i am still banned on PUG | MIX 1 ASIA... Pls admins fix this issue ASAP, been dying to play all day... Huh Angry Undecided

Checked again and it seems to be that I'm banned on specificslly PUG | Mix 1 ASIA so... I really am not sure whats going on.. I really need help.. TY
Are you able to join the servers now? The problem is caused by the ban cache. If you are still unable to join the server, i will ask an admin to flush the cache.
(Dec 25 2015, 06:33 PM)歳納 京子 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you able to join the servers now? The problem is caused by the ban cache. If you are still unable to join the server, i will ask an admin to flush the cache.

Riser fixed it for me... But my friend @HoWZaT used his unban and he is still banned... He basically wasted his unban...