(wL) Forums

Full Version: Indiane-sports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
India has not been recently got with games until CSGO was released, yet me and my friend planned to start a Forum 

www.indiane-sports.com , and we are not familiar with creating a website like things. so, i need a lot of help from you guy creating a forum for  indian Gamers. 

Thanks,Regards
                  Mech
(Jan 11 2016, 12:57 PM)Mechanic Wrote: [ -> ]India has not been recently got with games until CSGO was released

OMG! IT's U AGAIN. Are u that stupid? u just start playing doesn't mean that entire nation is lack of gaming history. Who the hell said India is not fond of games until csgo was released ? do some research before u bring out something, mostly when it concerns a NATION.
yeah hulk is right...........we have gaming history ...............LoveSX a former professional FIFA player...... TEAM NeckBreakEsports DOTA 2 experts .........nd above of that TEAM ATE GAMING first team to represent our country for ESL, they had won ESL but after that they was forced by their parents to stop gaming .................SO U CAN:T SAY THAT people started to game cuz of CSGO
(Jan 11 2016, 04:25 PM)KINGKONG Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 11 2016, 12:57 PM)Mechanic Wrote: [ -> ]India has not been recently got with games until CSGO was released

OMG! IT's U AGAIN

yes it is me, and I didn't ask about your thought on Indian gaming. If you how to create a forum tell me or just fuck off. we ain't talking about Indian gaming and India was good in gaming but not good as when CSGO was released.
Dota,Cs 1.6,NFS,Fifa.....
And there are thousands of lan tournaments going on since past 5 or more years.
you need to research well
plus majority of Indians used to play CS 1.6.
And what you gonna do when you create this website?
(Jan 12 2016, 04:52 AM)Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Dota,Cs 1.6,NFS,Fifa.....
And there are thousands of lan tournaments going on since past 5 or more years.
you need to research well
plus majority of Indians used to play CS 1.6.
And what you gonna do when you create this website?

dude i already said a gaming website where we can discuss about the current affairs happening. so please if u know to create a forum tell me me.
"affairs happening"

gg
(Jan 12 2016, 03:57 AM)Mechanic Wrote: [ -> ]

OMG! IT's U AGAIN

yes it is me, and I didn't ask about your thought on Indian gaming. If you how to create a forum tell me or just fuck off. we ain't talking about Indian gaming and India was good in gaming but not good as when CSGO was released.

I m not giving my thought on indian gaming nor interested, BUT I m correcting ur stupidity brainless ideas about gaming. Am i clear ? creating a forum or not it's your wish. BUT DO NOT GIVE WRONG INFORMATION. u are too young on gaming world.
(Jan 11 2016, 12:57 PM)Mechanic Wrote: [ -> ]India has not been recently got with games until CSGO was released, yet me and my friend planned to start a Forum 

www.indiane-sports.com , and we are not familiar with creating a website like things. so, i need a lot of help from you guy creating a forum for  indian Gamers. 

Thanks,Regards
                  Mech

Are U still trolling in this forum??? C'mon man its 2016 and people started playing CS from 1999.
(Jan 13 2016, 06:47 AM)KINGKONG Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 12 2016, 03:57 AM)Mechanic Wrote: [ -> ]

OMG! IT's U AGAIN

I m not giving my thought on indian gaming nor interested, BUT I  m correcting ur stupidity brainless ideas about gaming. Am i clear ? creating a forum or not it's your wish. BUT DO NOT GIVE WRONG INFORMATION. u are too young on gaming world.
0o
Pages: 1 2