(wL) Forums

Full Version: Bazingacatz Ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Bazingacatz
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48835850
Your Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bazingacatz/
Server you were on when you got banned: Warlords European CSS Pug Server
Reason of the ban: Bunny Hop Scripting 
Your Appeal: Hello I'm Bazingacatz, I'd like to request an unban as I was recently banned from your server. Now although this sounds like a white lie because it was the anti cheat that got me I swear that this was incorrect now before you go assuming well again he is clearly lying I will provide some evidence of me actually bunny hopping once I get around to uploading it soon. I would love to be able to get back into the wonderful community you have built and if I am unbanned I can be a good addition to your community. 

Evidence 
https://youtu.be/L_uaG3aCXLw
Please be patient and wait for a root admin to check your ban.
No problem take as long as you need
I think this guy is better off being banned because he aint sorry for cheating.
I never said that I said I hadn't cheated in the first place. The anti cheat used is open source so mistakes can happen. I even provided a video showing me bhopping to prove that it wasn't a script. But if you think it is a case of that I shall apologize, So I'm very sorry for cheating.

-----
Reading over it again I realize that I never did specify I wasn't cheating I believed it was an anticheat mistake
Its my fault you didn't fully understand it. I apologize
You posting a clip of you bhopping on an empty server isn't evidence.

Most SMAC bans are almost never removed. Wait for Bisons response for the verdict.
Well how else can I possibly prove that it wasn't a script ?
Plus well SMAC is "Source" meaning its available to the public for editing, mistakes can very easily take place from time to time. If it was a case of that then I think I deserve another chance, Even so if I get unbanned then banned again for the same reason then fair enough. Clearly if it happens more than once I'm scripting
Ban will not be removed.

-CLOSED-