(wL) Forums

Full Version: PUG | Asia servers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have been waiting for 2 days, still no sign of the Asian server, we Asians also want our dose of CS:S PUGs once in a while you know, admins here me out. We need the server ASAP, if you guys are trying to fix it, pls make a thread so we know. TY!
(Jan 18 2016, 10:35 AM)FlameCurrent Wrote: [ -> ]We have been waiting for 2 days, still no sign of the Asian server, we Asians also want our dose of CS:S PUGs once in a while you know, admins here me out. We need the server ASAP, if you guys are trying to fix it, pls make a thread so we know. TY!

amen to that ^
amen..
PATIENCE Big Grin
use pug2asia.war-lords.net:27018
(Jan 19 2016, 03:50 AM)Riser Wrote: [ -> ]use pug2asia.war-lords.net
Hey Riser, is the IP for PUG 2 Asia gonna be permanent? I'm in fact, an Asian. But our ping is so high in PUG 2 its just like playing in CENT tbh. Many players are experiencing this as well, if u guys can revert to the original server IP that would be amazing. And also in the PUB servers as well. TY!
(Jan 19 2016, 04:55 AM)FlameCurrent Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 19 2016, 03:50 AM)Riser Wrote: [ -> ]use pug2asia.war-lords.net
Hey Riser, is the IP for PUG 2 Asia gonna be permanent? I'm in fact, an Asian. But our ping is so high in PUG 2 its just like playing in CENT tbh. Many players are experiencing this as well, if u guys can revert to the original server IP that would be amazing. And also in the PUB servers as well. TY!

Pug 2 asia ip has always been that. Pug 1 is down till Bison fixes it. No plans on changing anything.