(wL) Forums

Full Version: Unban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Trigger
Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:720424816
[font=Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Length : Permanent (Banned)[/font]
[font=Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Reason : SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar r_drawothermodels violation[/font]
[font=Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Server : (wL) 24/7 Office Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET  [/font][/font]

Sir with respect to the subject given i kindly request you to unban me from ur server..(I'M NOT ON STEAM...non steam user of CS source)

I think this was the biggest mistake i did in life..
n im greatly sorry for what i did..i apologize for being so irresponsible...i knew i would get caught but i just wanted to mess with my friends on same server...
i dint even knew what i was trying to do...saw the console code in the internet n i just copy pasted it..n booommm!!!
n i swear to god this was the first time i tried to cheat on servers...
N i got Permanently banned sir..
I really loved ur community...One of the best..n im really hoping to get back into it...

im ready for the punishment sir but please dont ban me permanently...pleaseeeee..
If i get one last chance to get back i promise u guys that this wont ever happen again...never in my life...U have my word sir..
i really hope that u'll understand my situation n take actions..

sorry for bad English..

Thank you
Please be patient until a root admin can look into your appeal. Thank you.
(Jan 27 2016, 07:38 AM)kyonpyon Wrote: [ -> ]Please be patient until a root admin can look into your appeal. Thank you.

sure sir...thx for the reply.. Smile
Cheating bans do not get removed, buy a new copy of CSS on Steam and post your new ID here before joining to play on our servers.