(wL) Forums

Full Version: BAN PROBLEM?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used my unban thing and It only unbanned me form the PUG servers and Pub server in Asia, but I'm still banned in the DM Asia Server.. Can somebody fix this pls? I need it ASAP... TY!
The feature applies to PUG's only if you couldn't read the thread properly.
(Jan 31 2016, 01:58 AM)ryz Wrote: [ -> ]The feature applies to PUG's only if you couldn't read the thread properly.

Then y am I not banned in the PUB server? I just really wanted to play DM, u dont have to make it into a huge problem
Delete this topic and create a new one. I cannot fucking understand wtf do you want lol
I understand what he trying to say. He means he used the pug unban thing unbanned his pug ban, but due to the dm asia server's ban cache problem, he is still banned there. Just ask an admin who is online to flush the dm server's ban cache for you.
(Jan 31 2016, 06:38 AM)歳納 京子 Wrote: [ -> ]I understand what he trying to say. He means he used the pug unban thing unbanned his pug ban, but due to the dm asia server's ban cache problem, he is still banned there. Just ask an admin who is online to flush the dm server's ban cache for you.
Yeah Ik, Riser did it for me. Thanks for the tip nontheless