(wL) Forums

Full Version: i got banned on css wl o-o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: SEGAMEGADRIVE
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10073778
Hello so I tried to join a wl css pug server with my main acc which i played on yesterday/the day before and it said i was smac banned for eye test violation today
can you please check my ban because i use no sort of wallhack and why would i? (u can revisit my demos and stuff)
i think i know why, i changed my internet connection recently and i tried to join from a new ip on an another account i borrowed to my ex-friend long ago which he got vac banned in csgo and cs1.6 but i realised he probably cheated in css since i got the same message so i said fuck it, i moved to another account i havent ever lended, it said the same message, i tried ANOTHER ONE and it said the same and then and then i realised why my main is probably banned too, it maybe sees im logging from the same ip i was logging from the previous banned one's, so im prolly just getting constantly IP banned whenever i join a css pug... Can i please get unbanned or is there a way i can show proof? i can record a youtube video explaining and showing the exact same order i was logging from those accounts
PS: two of those accounts have never been used on any warlords server just my main and this first vac banned one
PS2: i know im responsible for my accounts and i shouldnt be lending them to untrusted people but this old ban has affected my main account i want to play on since i love war lords and its the only server i love playing on since its a very well-made 5v5 mixing mode
It would be helpful if you can post the other steam account.
Im on phone i will give all the STEAM_IDs
The banned one /id/_hl1_ the one banned for a reason
The other one /id/wallhax I think I've never used it on warlords
The other other one /id/ghostfade probably it should be called mmm blood an here I did play warlords as I remember but I ditched it after getting banned from hlae (moviemaking)
And my main...
If I could please get at least my main unbanned...
This _hl1_ one is the one the bastard cheated on
Never mind the vac bans they are either on crappy games or just old accounts i used for little games like binding of Isaac etc
Removed for STEAM_0:1:10073778, rest will remain banned.