(wL) Forums

Full Version: SMAC 0.8.6 Eye Test Violation .. help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IGN: Legi0n
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:298647016

So Honestly I was just playing yesterday ... i met someone like Joker ... Leondhart.... Yuan....then there was a hacker at dm de dust 2 he uses aimbot....He just jumps around and kills everyone...he keeps changing his name to maria....vanessa....etc...then we tried to voteban him and not enough players vote banned.....so i tried playing today and i saw i got banned..i tried changing my name...reconnecting but still banned...i didnt even do anything...please unban me

EDIT:
I tried searching my name on the ban list page and i saw two of them... https://servers.war-lords.net/bans?advan...tus=&limit=      i dont find my steam id and Me there but the first one when i click it...the name changes to N00BL33T...any ideas ?????? thnx
The ban system was down for a few days. It is up now.

You were banned on April 15, 2015 for cheating.
(Feb 23 2016, 04:36 PM)Riser Wrote: [ -> ]The ban system was down for a few days. It is up now.

Woah Seriously? i was banned last year? well its my first time joining that server that day (2/22/16)... well then how come i we dont match steam id's :/ .. really liked that server... low ping hehe

EDIT:
i checked my steam id again and it was U:1:298647016

EDIT #2:
Btw riser are there war lords servers on cs go? planning to buy it...thanks...and if i didnt buy it on steam and buy a disc does it still have multiplayer?
(Feb 24 2016, 10:20 AM)Legi0n Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 23 2016, 04:36 PM)Riser Wrote: [ -> ]The ban system was down for a few days. It is up now.

Woah Seriously? i was banned last year? well its my first time joining that server that day (2/22/16)... well then how come i we dont match steam id's :/ .. really liked that server... low ping hehe

EDIT:

EDIT #2:
Btw riser are there war lords servers on cs go? planning to buy it...thanks...and if i didnt buy it on steam and buy a disc does it still have multiplayer?

Your account will not be unbanned. To continue playing on our servers, rebuy CSS/CSGO on a new account.

You can find the list of servers in the server list here:
http://servers.war-lords.net
(Feb 25 2016, 07:01 PM)Riser Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 24 2016, 10:20 AM)Legi0n Wrote: [ -> ]

EDIT:

EDIT #2:

Your account will not be unbanned. To continue playing on our servers, rebuy CSS/CSGO on a new account.

You can find the list of servers in the server list here:
http://servers.war-lords.net

Nahhhh its okay..ill just buy csgo instead ehhehee .. should i post my steam id before playing on ur csgo server?