(wL) Forums

Full Version: MG Server store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone, I have been talking to ryz about this idea. I remember I suggested it awhile back in another thread but it was never added. I think adding a store to the mini game server would be a good idea. I've played on a lot of popular MG servers and they all have one thing in common, they have a store. This store lets players buy hats, trails, tracers, chat tags, grenade skins, and player model skins(some of them). I think wL should add this because it definitely draws players in which would be good for the server. Speaking from experience, I enjoyed earning points and purchasing items from the store. It's simply just a nice, fun extra component for a server. I feel that it makes the experience more enjoyable when you can acquire points from the time you invest on the server, which you can spend on items from the store. Also, another plugin I see servers using is a betting plugin. You can bet on which team you think will win the round, or there is another which lets you throw your points into a pot and it selects a random winner. Just some ideas here that can make the mini game server more fun for everyone.
i think this could be cool.. but isnt mg more or less dead?
I support this idea, it makes things more enjoyable, and is simply a nice experience as jERRY stated. And it's just something new for the server =P
(Feb 27 2016, 05:23 AM)HowZaT Wrote: [ -> ]i think this could be cool.. but isnt mg more or less dead?

A smallish amount of people still play but I think if a store was added that it would bring in new people and possibly bring old players back also

(Feb 27 2016, 06:03 AM)ryz Wrote: [ -> ]I support this idea, it makes things more enjoyable, and is simply a nice experience as jERRY stated. And it's just something new for the server =P

thanks bb
if the server is dead,then this is agreat idea to try to repopulate server! This should be approved!
I'm not gonna download 500mb worth of in-game transactions lol but I support this idea.
500mb aint nothing lol?should be willing for your fellow community.
This is a good idea.. Big Grin +1
I always liked wl due to lack of all those extra addons and components which most of the time will affect the players with bad pcs or Internet badly (fps, ping) but the second idea about betting is actually good.
And, just another idea to bring this server back to life is make it visible on steam game server search browser
The server is visible on both original and cracked masterserver. You just have to refresh it many times.
Pages: 1 2