(wL) Forums

Full Version: Bhop Smac violation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
was using bhop script on alternate account says i was smac banned for bhopscript, went to smAC they said i am not banned, to contact admin, cause i cant even get on my original account the servers so im contacting youguys.

http://smacbans.com/index.php/Thread/76-unban-request/  --- Proving Documentations stating am not smac banned nor have i violated smac. and they said contact server admin for unban approval and usually i can easily get contact with bison, but i did notice he is on vacation. but to be on the safe side to reassure, bhopscripts will not be used "by me" in the future.

Ingame Name: move it on up
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:162954542 (my secondary acc)
Ban Date : 2-22-16
Game Mod : sourcemod/smac

this is my secondary account - used a bhop script as linked in the proving documentation above & below - [font='Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif]mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=568838[/font]
Using any third party application will get you banned, it's clearly stated in the rules. I will not unban the account you cheated on.

If you want to play on war-lords, you will either have to get your main account to level 25 on Steam or repurchase a new copy of CSS on Steam and post your new ID before joining our servers.
i never asked to be unbanned from the account i cheated, jst only wanted my main? cause that wasnt the one banned, but i treid to join sereri guess server ip locked me
but i will do what i gotta do i gues.