(wL) Forums

Full Version: ATTN Crackhouse!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems that recently we have been having major issues in CrackhouseDM with campers and Teamstackers. I would just like to post this to let people know that Teamstacking and/or camping Nuetral an ENTIRE session is NOT ok. And that Teamstacking is a punishable offense per the MOTD https://servers.war-lords.net/motd. I have recieved a multitude of complaints about multiple players being cheap and camping Nuetral which gives very little chance to other players. It has become so much of a problem that is is deterring server traffic and overall negatively impacting the server population. With this being said it is imperative that players listen to admins when these issues arise. Not doing so WILL result in punishment. We are all here to play and have fun together, when that goal becomes threatened, it is an admin's responsibilty to fix it. I hope this message is clear and that everyone has fun in the (wL) community.

Thank you,

Night Watch kyonpyon
I remember that map is very ct sided.
(Apr 16 2016, 04:51 AM)ふらいんぐうぃっち Wrote: [ -> ]I remember that map is very ct sided.

Yes it is seeing how CT spawn is easily accessble to Nuetral rooftop. However, when a player selects CT over T for that purpose, it becomes a problem. Even though it is being exploited by only a handful of players, it has grown into a big issue.
you're not wrong...it was getting really bad before, but it is even worse since the server reset as now everyone wants to get back to the top of the ranks (which is harder to do because the point system has changed).  Now you have people camping on neutral roof, literally just staring at the ladder with their awp zoomed...they don't even move around or try to help their team...literally all they do is camp the ladder...it gets really boring, really fast.  Honestly though, I would love to see awps taken off the server altogether, or at least limit them to one a team.