(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally have the time to make this,

So I was banned by kyonpyon reason "General Cheating/Exploits. 

Name: Gabe.
Banned STEAM ID:  STEAM_0:1:1697541

One post he said he was suspicious about me walling, then another post he said i was apparently ghosting with digidon because we both had a "10 second delay" in the beginning of the round, and "I went to the bomb site where the bomb was going all the time". I do not have digidon added on steam, and I never have - never spoken to him on Teamspeak or even Ventrilo so I couldn't have been ghosting with him. 

The demo he posted of the "ghosting/walling" was on Tuscan, every single pug on Tuscan I play the exact same spot. On CT, I play short B/B, on T - I go where my team goes, unless I go to another site to the distract the opposite team.

I have made a short video of me playing on three maps(office, crackhouse & dust 2) using a deag which I use all the time in pugs. In this gameplay you'll that I'm playing the exact same way I play on pugs - using the gun I use the most (deag) feel free to skim through it but yeah.

Gameplay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbxvfjh3tf68co...d.mp4?dl=0

I will be awaiting a response.
I will NOT unban you. I have the demos AND the witness from another admin. I was watching digi and he was watching you. You BOTH were stalling and not stalling on the same rounds as well as your movement in each round that you both stalled as well as your movement in game. Your demos will not help.

Cheating bans are not unbanned. The MOTD states "Ghosting, cheating, hacking, or use of 3rd party scripts will result in permanent bans."

Thank you,

Night Watch kyonpyon
Please close this thread Bison or Riser.

Thank you
Actually no, do not close this thread.

You couldn't find any proof of me hacking so therefore you're trying to pin this ghosting thing on me. In the ghosting post you mentioned "Suspicious walling" but it's not 100%. You're saying I ghosted with a dude who went 5-20 in the pug, we lost that pug 9-16. How in the hell does that even happen? Look at all the other pugs that me and digidon have played together and tell me if you see any sign of ghosting. If we were ghosters we would do it every single pug and it would have been reported hella quick.

Oh, and If i remember correctly - in that pug digidon switched to the team i was on because he said the people on his team were talking shit and blaming him for everything so he switched. If we were ghosting WHY would he switch? Why not stay on the same team and "tell me where they are"?
Post the demos kyon, and I'll check them out.
I would advise against this... please see my thread if you have not already... https://war-lords.net/thread-16000.html
(Apr 24 2016, 01:53 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: [ -> ]I would advise against this... please see my thread if you have not already... https://war-lords.net/thread-16000.html

Your original report was about the "N.owned clan" you have never reported me for ghosting after playing with me for months so why would you "advise against this". I am not associated with that clan in any way.
Oops, sorry. That was meant for Digi Don.
dont be a dick kyonpyon saying done lock this as if its over you barley have enough evidence to even prove he was ghosting and exactly what gabe said he lost by a lot dont just jump to conclusions just cause you think he hacks
Pages: 1 2