(wL) Forums

Full Version: planning to buy css
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay admins I got banned like 7 months ago.And I requested 2 times to unban but I guess you wont.So I am planning to buy css.But I need help how to install and how to link the steam ID and all.So I need to know the procedure the installation everything so help me ASAP.
1.Create a Steam Account
2.Install Steam in your Computer
3.after installation, open the application. go to store, search for Counter Strike Source. Buy it
or
Buy the CD ROM in retail use the key to get CSS
4.Enjoy playing on our servers!
You're done with linking your steam account. Just do the steps Mechanic stated above.

P.S: I would reccomend you to buy CS:GO instead, it's much cheaper.
Make sure you post your new Steam ID before joining any of our servers aswell.
How to post my steam ID.
And there are two CDs available one is around 2320rs and 565 rs which one
Please make sure that disk is brand new (packaging not yet opened.) because there may be chances that the CD may be original but the code is used.
Its always better to buy through your debit or credit card, So you can get access to all steam features(ADDING FRIENDS, LEVELING UP). its purely waste if your a code and playing it on steam, there's no difference between playing no-steam and steam.

So, please buy in steam
I'll sell you my 2nd Steam account on the cheap. Clean, no server bans no vac bans no anything bans, 8 years old, has TF2 and a couple of other games. I don't use it, ever. Make an offer.

Edit: Has CS:S obviously.
OP doesn't have paypal lel
No Paypal- Send me the money via Western Union, and once I receive the payment, I will give over the account credentials...

/end Nigerian accent
Pages: 1 2