(wL) Forums

Full Version: Servers Down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i join a server it says its using an older version of source. Like wtf this is an old ass game they update it and fuckes up most of the servers... Well I hope the servers will be fixed soon.. And also PUG Asia servers are down also...
pug 2 works and europe pug thats all i know at least
They're working for me too
Can you people actually try understand that not all updates get received by the server and the client at the same time?
(May 12 2016, 03:07 AM)FlameCurrent Wrote: [ -> ]When i join a server it says its using an older version of source. Like wtf this is an old ass game they update it and fuckes up most of the servers... Well I hope the servers will be fixed soon.. And also PUG Asia servers are down also...
This occurs when joining a CS:GO server with CS:S.
(May 12 2016, 05:36 PM)M. Bison Wrote: [ -> ]This occurs when joining a CS:GO server with CS:S.

lol
wth..How is he able to press connect if the server is running on a different game?
(May 13 2016, 05:00 AM)Sibrox Wrote: [ -> ]wth..How is he able to press connect if the server is running on a different game?

They are all source engine based games