(wL) Forums

Full Version: Didn't use wallhacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was playing on warlords pug servers last night and got tired and went to sleep. But when i open it tomorrow it was banned saying Material Wallhack.I did not use hacks at all i know my account has been vaced on CSGO but I swear to god I wont hack again. Is it becuz of the CSGO VAC Ban get me banned on CSS? Please unban i did not use Wallhacks and I hate them after getting VACed on CSGO.

Name : ZhAwn >VOTEDONALDTRUMP< >DOIT<

STEAM_0:1:95049684
Hi war-lords.net admins ,
Today is my first time joining war-lords PUG server in CSGO.
When i join the server , it suddenly take me back to my main menu and show me that im banned because of Material Wallhack.
Please , i really want to play CSGO PUG with my friends Smile

Name : Razor
SteamID : STEAM_0:1:105836934
The account sharing being done to ban evade is beginning to annoy me. I don't see a good reason to unban these accounts.
Should add a new rule where a when a user gets banned from a shared game, the owner should get banned too. Your account your responsibility.
DAMN YOU redfruitjose and please don't ban my second account cuz i need it to play war-lords now when i know this i wont share accounts.
Oh trust me, I considered it. For the time being your other account is fine, but don't do this again.