(wL) Forums

Full Version: Hey i wanted to ask if i can get unbanned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i got banned because i left a running pug. I didnt knew that i will get a ban. I left because i needed to go. I am sorry. I just bought the game and i want to play mm. Please unban me
Hey Chakroun, As it says on the Ban Appeals page prior to submitting a ban appeal, Riser has outlined something for this type of scenario.

"Oct 02 2015, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: Oct 02 2015, 10:18 PM by Riser.)

We have added a feature where you can now unban or reduce your PUG bans.

If you have 3 or less bans within the month you got a PUG ban, you get an unban. If not you get a reduced ban.

You only get to use it once every month."

Basically just go to the banned list, look for your name on that list click it and in the top left it will show "unban" click that and if that's your only ban for the month, you should be good to go.

Just make sure in the future there are subs to sub you out when you need to go to avoid any unnecessary bans by typing .subs (it will list any subs in the current que.) Otherwise leaving a pug without any subs available to sub you in, will result in another 24hour ban.

- Good luck in future pugs!
-CLOSED-