(wL) Forums

Full Version: Juniorc4 Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Juniorc4

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42184815

First off I would like to start off by asking if I can see the "evidence" used against me. Secondly, I have streamed myself playing multiple times and still am able to get 20+ rws a pug. Thirdly, Bill, sosa, cali, and kyonpyon have all agreed that I dont cheat, but one admin thinks I do so I get a permanent ban? I find it hard to believe that Vivix is more capable to spot a cheater than Bill. Finally, Vivix is ban happy. He threatens to ban for reasons that are not banable all the time on the server and threatens to ban players when they do something he does not like. I am sure plenty of players can agree to this. I really dont know what else to say seeing as how I streamed myself playing and still do better than everyone. I was never shown any evidence so I can not counter the claims made against me.

Thanks
Under review please wait patiently for a response thank you for your cooperation.
The ban has been lifted, you are free to play.