(wL) Forums

Full Version: PermaBanned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: AurA | レム
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:32048180

I haven't played wL in a very long time and so when I went to join and play, I was met with this message "SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop (2)"  the ban is under a different account rather than mine but Mine is still affected, I'm unsure as to why I, on my only account was banned, I have; as far as I'm aware of. No affiliation to this account what so ever and I'm rather confused as to why my account was banned. They're both banned under a bunnyhop detection ban. I've had no intention on cheating or Bunnyhop scripting, etc. in wL. I'm just confused myself as my account was affected with this other account that I don't know. I'm asking for an Unban so I can 
play and have some fun, Yet; I seem unable to do that because my account's been affiliated with another account.
Please wait for a root admin to review your appeal.
I'm happy to wait, but does it really take 3 days to respond or even to look into my ban, I was never banned directly on my account, it's another account being associated with mine.
Removed the ban for STEAM_0:0:32048180.