(wL) Forums

Full Version: Banned for no reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ben literally banned me for no reason whatsoever in the middle of a pug...
I know Ben is not the type to hand out bans for no reason. The reason he reported is that you are not following server rules. Please wait for Ben to respond with more information.
You didnt follow the objectives since round 1(you literally dropped sewers every round on ct side instead of playing your spot), you even admitted it, then you insulted an identified admin who just warned you of the ban duration if you dont stop doing that, then you tried to teamflash the whole team to fake a ninja defuse.

The demo is pretty clear on all those points.
(Oct 24 2016, 12:58 AM)Ben- Wrote: [ -> ]https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/47628

But im a new player and im not that great yet, if you look at my steam i have less than 20 hours :/. not exactly the best at the game yet you know .
I reviewed the footage of the match and determined you are indeed a new player and actually tried a bit more to follow objectives after the warning. With that being said, you have to understand that you are on a server that can get quite competitive and is not a server in which your attention should be held by "snapchatting your friend".

I would recommend you visit one of our other servers if you wish to play a bit more relaxed.

The ban has been lifted.