(wL) Forums

Full Version: banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: quinn
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10176727

im confused as to why i was banned, i played a pug roughly around 12 hours ago and i tried connecting to server 4 a few minutes ago but i was banned by smac? i tried checking the ban list to see the exact reason but i cant find it at all. is there anyway that this can be looked into further? these servers are the only reason why i ever play source anymore.

edit: i managed to find the ban (i had to check my profile on here to find it) i know how smac works so i know exactly what a eye test violation ban is (i used to cheat years ago) but i didnt even get to go ingame, much less was i actually even cheating-- i checked the bans again and there is an account there that was banned with mine, HLstatsX says that the location is australia as well. if your servers ban by ip i think something might of fucked up, i have a dynamic ip and i reset my router pretty often considering it fucks up alot (happens when you live on a desert island with 500kb/s dl) i might of gotten a IP that was used by someone else on your servers? this happened to me YEAAAARS ago on games.on.net CSS servers which dont even exist anymore.
Please wait patiently for a root admin to review your ban appeal.

Thank you.
Well, well, well. If it isn't quinn. Now what gave you the bright idea to cheat on the only servers keeping you on source?
thanks for the educated response bison
This has been worked out on Steam. All accounts except STEAM_0:1:10176727 are banned.