(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban appeal--Please read! This is important to me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All--

I share a computer and family account with my brother. He has since gone off to college at Oregon State University. Because we live together, and share the same computer, when he decided to download wall hacks, he affected me as well as him. I love playing on the wL servers, and I would love to be able to play again.

Please do not make me pay for what my brother did. I would personally never download a wall hack, aimbot, etc., not only because it ruins the game, but because it is simply rude and inconsiderate.

Please reconsider the ban on our family account. Once again, please do not make me pay for what my BROTHER did. I understand that this is a lot to ask for, but please take a leap of faith and trust me when I say that I would never cheat in this game--it means too much to me.

Thank you so much.

Sincerely, 

kazz
I'm pretty sure that you're going to have to purchase a new copy of css. It's your account, but you let your brother use it, so all in all you're responsible for anything he does, on your account. - if you buy a new copy of css, post it on here.

-Please wait patiently while a root admin responds however.
(Oct 30 2016, 03:56 AM)calisnipe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure that you're going to have to purchase a new copy of css. It's your account, but you let your brother use it, so all in all you're responsible for anything he does, on your account. - if you buy a new copy of css, post it on here.

-Please wait patiently while a root admin responds however.

Okay... who do I need to wait for? I'm confused...

Can I not just be un-banned?

jazz
As he said, your account your responsibility, if you want to play on our servers again you would have to purchase a new copy of CS:S and post your steam ID on our fourms before joining any of our servers again.