(wL) Forums

Full Version: Is there any way for me to play again on War-lords scrims?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've since made a new account and I'm thinking of purchasing css on it, should I even try or no? I still don't understand why I was dissapproved of a ban lift from a 2015 scripting ban. I don't understand either why I was rebanned after I was unbanned... Can I just buy the game again, and post the info and be unbanned permanently? Yet again, thanks for everything, please give me word on if it is even possible for me to play again or not. And as a side-note, I don't know why my VAC status on CS:GO has anything to do with this, it's a seperate game, and to me is different compared to Source, look into how many people play on war-lords and how many of them have VAC's on CS:GO, I'm pretty sure the numbers are high.
(Oct 30 2016, 12:54 AM)M. Bison Wrote: [ -> ]Previous Ban Appeal:
(Aug 31 2016, 08:36 AM)Riser Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I'll remove the ban for STEAM_0:1:441726 and all the other bans remain.

If STEAM_0:1:41645812 get VAC'd at any point, all your accounts will be banned.

and no, there's no way that you can play on any account you wish since you have a ban history.

192 day(s) since last ban

RIP.
You violated the terms of your unban.

(Nov 11 2016, 06:15 PM)waanu Wrote: [ -> ]I've since made a new account and I'm thinking of purchasing css on it, should I even try or no?
Not worth trying.
(Nov 14 2016, 03:03 AM)M. Bison Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 30 2016, 12:54 AM)M. Bison Wrote: [ -> ]Previous Ban Appeal:
(Aug 31 2016, 08:36 AM)Riser Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I'll remove the ban for STEAM_0:1:441726 and all the other bans remain.

If STEAM_0:1:41645812 get VAC'd at any point, all your accounts will be banned.

and no, there's no way that you can play on any account you wish since you have a ban history.

192 day(s) since last ban

RIP.
You violated the terms of your unban.

(Nov 11 2016, 06:15 PM)waanu Wrote: [ -> ]I've since made a new account and I'm thinking of purchasing css on it, should I even try or no?
Not worth trying.
How have I violated the terms of my unban, I didn't even know there were any terms to be leading upon...?
Your account got VAC'd and Bison said "at any point" means that if he saw a VAC ban regardless of when you got it, then you are permanently banned from any wL servers.
(Nov 14 2016, 09:49 AM)Sibrox Wrote: [ -> ]Your account got VAC'd and Bison said "at any point" means that if he saw a VAC ban regardless of when you got it, then you are permanently banned from any wL servers.
Why would a VAC on a totally separate game tie to my association with this server, I dont understand this at all, I feel like this is a bit outrageous for a bunnyhop script offense in june of 2015... This is upsetting. I wish Bison would add me and I could actually talk person to person about it instead of through a un-active forum base.. Plus, there's been no evidence of me cheating since june and by cheating i mean anything, including bunnyhop scripts.
Try again in two years.