(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear administrators, I would like to make a permanent ban claim to trea steam id.
I am currently the administrator of a cybercafe and I find out that there are three pc's that can not enter your server due to the use of an illegal aimbot, and that we will not allow them to reinstall third party programs that affect the normal competitiveness of the game.
Please reconsider re-activating the three banned accounts, as they play several people who should not be affected.

The affected accounts are:
STEAM_0: 0: 1623157216
STEAM_0: 0: 604951290
STEAM_0: 0: 834820633

From already thank you very much!
Dear administrators, I would like to make a permanent ban claim to trea steam id.
I am currently the administrator of a cybercafe and I find out that there are three pc's that can not enter your server due to the use of an illegal aimbot, and that we will not allow them to reinstall third party programs that affect the normal competitiveness of the game.
Please reconsider re-activating the three banned accounts, as they play several people who should not be affected.

The affected accounts are:
STEAM_0: 0: 1623157216
STEAM_0: 0: 604951290
STEAM_0: 0: 834820633

From already thank you very much!

PS: I did not charge the appeal in the first thread ...
hmm so the Valve CyberCafe program ended long ago but this is a different approach.

From http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

Quote:Your Account, including any information pertaining to it (e.g.: contact information, billing information, Account history and Subscriptions, etc.), is strictly personal. You may therefore not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account, nor may you sell, charge others for the right to use, or transfer any Subscriptions other than if and as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use) or as otherwise specifically permitted by Valve

You're supposed to encourage your customers to purchase the game on their own steam account imho.
But the accounts we use are non-steam, is that illegal? Where we live is very popular to play css in this way.
We even detected that the third pc baned had no third party hacking program, but it was banned anyway by its servers.
Is the ip banned? We are behind a non-dynamic IP.
It's not illegal to use non-steam accounts in here. But those SteamIDs will remain banned. You will need to purchase CS:S to be able to play on the servers again.

But it's the admin's decision.
We have a strict policy on cheating infractions.
Await for a root admins reply.

Thank you.
Ok, we wait the admin reply
The cheat used makes me reluctant to remove this ban. A valid copy of CS:S will be needed to play here.