(wL) Forums

Full Version: ispy Admin application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
inGame name :"°| ἰﻛpy |°"
Steam Id :  STEAM_0:0:15587352

Tell us something about yourself:

been playing css for 4 years,.and i found your server is nice to play on, except for bad players (attitude,cheat and racism) im a css mapper (source sdk ,hammer ) i have experience of admin for 3 years from my old clan (source admin and mani admin) i was tech and i know how to set up the whole server i do scripting too and adding server mods..
i can provide a demo of each hacker and making sure its positive before banning.
i can help you guys with server issue im glad to help or edit a map for u guys,..

Reason For Admin Application: my playtime is sucks coz no admin around, and i know most of the players plays there,..

if theres any more question or forgot to tell just let me know Tongue
Admin Application: ON-HOLD

You do not meet the playing time requirement. Current playing time: 09:59:46 hours
can i follow up this one?
base on what data says Click me i played  75 hours or 3 days 3:42:11 hours Smile
Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.
roger that
Дэвид помоему он заслужил Smile  Tongue
APPROVED

You have been made an admin.

Please read the  War-Lords Administrators' Handbook before you execute any admin commands on the servers.

-CLOSED-
im srry for the response after locked but damn nice was looking forward to this guy getting admin hes gonna make a good one lol i see him getting around may be 100 bans in a month lol