(wL) Forums

Full Version: I'm sorry I cheated.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:44210112

Community ID:
FOULEST_

Length: 
Permanent ban.

Reason:
Material wallhacks.

Hello, my name is Foulest, and I was banned from this server for cheating. This ban was a long time ago, maybe a year ago. I can admit, I did hack back in 2014/15 with wallhacks, which was why I was banned. I never imagined myself revisiting this game, and if I did it would be to hack again. I recently got back into the game to cheat, but when I realized how fun the game is, I put down the wallhacks and decided to play legitimately. I'm sorry for cheating in the past on this server, and I currently have a lot of servers to appeal from, including Deathmatch and pug servers. This server is at the top of my list because a friend invited me to a pug and I wanted to play it. Thanks for reading my appeal, and I hope someone gets back to me sometime today. 

Sincerely, Foulest  Sleepy
(Jan 26 2017, 10:36 PM)foulest Wrote: [ -> ]Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:44210112

Community ID:
FOULEST_

Length: 
Permanent ban.

Reason:
Material wallhacks.

Hello, my name is Foulest, and I was banned from this server for cheating. This ban was a long time ago, maybe a year ago. I can admit, I did hack back in 2014/15 with wallhacks, which was why I was banned. I never imagined myself revisiting this game, and if I did it would be to hack again. I recently got back into the game to cheat, but when I realized how fun the game is, I put down the wallhacks and decided to play legitimately. I'm sorry for cheating in the past on this server, and I currently have a lot of servers to appeal from, including Deathmatch and pug servers. This server is at the top of my list because a friend invited me to a pug and I wanted to play it. Thanks for reading my appeal, and I hope someone gets back to me sometime today. 

Sincerely, Foulest  Sleepy

Due to the circumstance, and admitting to cheating/ coming back only to cheat again, just let everyone know that walling/hacking is still in your mind. In my mind you will remained on a permanent ban even if you were to purchase a new account at this point. You learned back then that you were banned from hacking, as you also just stated you were only coming back to the game to hack some more, the ban was justice as I'm sure it will continue to stand. - This one will be for Riser Or Bison to ultimately decide your fate.
" I can admit, I did hack back in 2014/15 with wallhacks, which was why I was banned." Funny how many people openly admit that around here...best to keep hackers out I would think
DENIED

Cheating bans don't get removed. You will have to rebuy CSS on Steam, on a new account if you wish to play here. Post up your new ID in the forums before joining.

-CLOSED-