(wL) Forums

Full Version: Banned for no reason...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was banned for "killing a pug"

I joined this game (de_inferno) when it was 0-5 and helped the team start winning rounds. My teammates quit (2) leaving it as a 3 v 5. I waited a few min and noticed no one was coming and I was over the 3 v 5 rape. I quit thinking I would even do a favor to the other 2 teammates who quit. This PUG was about 2 hours ago. I think one of the other members who quit was CaliSnipe can't remember the other. Pretty annoyed over this. 

My steam name and in game name: chronicle
steam id: U:1:102261933
" I quit thinking I would even do a favor to the other 2 teammates who quit. "

Really?

Thats right it was Cali and tim, Please wait patiently for a root/senior admin. Thank you for your ban appeal
(Feb 06 2017, 09:45 PM)chronicle Wrote: [ -> ]I was banned for "killing a pug"

I joined this game (de_inferno) when it was 0-5 and helped the team start winning rounds. My teammates quit (2) leaving it as a 3 v 5. I waited a few min and noticed no one was coming and I was over the 3 v 5 rape. I quit thinking I would even do a favor to the other 2 teammates who quit. This PUG was about 2 hours ago. I think one of the other members who quit was CaliSnipe can't remember the other. Pretty annoyed over this. 

My steam name and in game name: chronicle
steam id: U:1:102261933

I'm already in the process of getting both yours as well as tim's ban reversed. Sorry for the inconvenience chronicle.
Thanks guys, and Cali sorry man, not trying to throw you under the bus or anything just frustrated I got "busted" for nothing. Even more so because I was banned Friday for leaving a pug I was specing/subbing (a pug i never even played in) and switched to a new pug where I was CPT and poof banned again!
nah man, nothing to be sorry about here, the ban shouldn't have even be put on you two. If I could override the admin's ban, it would've been done already.
Can you guys stop replying and wait for the root/senior admins?
we're just having a friendly conversation of an unjust ban, feel free to overlook the thread.
ETA gents?
I went ahead and reversed the ban, on behalf of the War-Lords Administration team, I apologize to you for any inconvenience and hope you enjoy playing on our servers!
THANK YOU HAMMER! Finally, much appreciated...Drago eat rocks kid do more research next time pls.
Pages: 1 2