(wL) Forums

Full Version: BANNED AGAIN BY DRAGO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
wow. let me first of all just say that. this kid DRAGO is an immature, egotistical, prick. hes talking about how good of a player he is and how he must be respected and i said hes "a shitty admin" which i think he is and i also think i have the right to say since i was just banned for no reason by him earlier, which was his mistake, and there he goes again banning me....not even a warning, nothing. TALK about abuse of powers....

My steam name and in game name: chronicle
steam id: U:1:102261933
Follow the guideline please.Make a real thread.
This is a real thread. My in game name and steam id are both on here.
Pls take DRAGOs admin powers away/ Hes 15 and abusive and power hungry and has no life
I play on your servers daily and bring plenty of population with me. If this keeps up im out and your servers will slowly begin dying with DRAGO around
Just because someone says, "you're a shitty admin", doesn't make it "admin abuse". I'm not trolling you or giving you a hard time. I simply made one statement, which is true and many ppl can attest to your shitty power hungry bs, and get banned for it. Come on man. Wheres my first amendment rights, am I not allowed to state an opinion to my friends publicly? Should I go behind your back Drago and talk with half the other admins that simply can't stand you? Learn to accept criticism punk or life's gonna be even tougher for ya. ADMIN ABUSE.....cant be any more obvious than today's events.

Sorry for breaking the appeal rules and being disrespectful but i'm frustrated as hell with this snotty kid.
We can get the pugs up and running without you and the "population" you bring.

Follow the guidelines,
Do not flame or else your thread will be revoked
So no, this is not a real thread.

First of all, you got unbanned, then made a cocky comment... Got away luckily.
Now, on another pug you commented on drago being a shitty admin.
Not only that but you cannot follow follow the guidelines, you decide to flame on this thread.
And you expect to get unbanned?
You're lucky its only a 24 hour ban.
I'll let a senior/root admin handle this.
(Feb 07 2017, 01:17 AM)Deadplanet Wrote: [ -> ]We can get the pugs up and running without you and the "population" you bring.

Follow the guidelines,
Do not flame or else your thread will be revoked
So no, this is not a real thread.

First of all, you got unbanned, then made a cocky comment... Got away luckily.
Now, on another pug you commented on drago being a shitty admin.
Not only that but you cannot follow follow the guidelines, you decide to flame on this thread.
And you expect to get unbanned?
You're lucky its only a 24 hour ban.
I'll let a senior/root admin handle this.

1. I'm not saying you need me, I'm saying with admins like Drago your servers will begin dying just like css has been.

2.I'm not flaming I'm posting a thread of another unjust ban. Sorry I'm heated over the matter. I enjoy playing and have been doing so just fine until drago laid his childish sights on me.

3. What're you even talking about....
[a] I didn't get away with shit....My team RQ and left a PUG. I never left the PUG I spec'ed so the pug could go back to aim map where I waited for more players to join but even more left so the game never got running again. I was banned for nothing and therefore didnt get away with anything. I never RQ I wanted to play.
[b] I didn't make a cocky comment I made an opinionated statement which I felt I was entitled to. If he didn't like it he is welcome to speak up and let me know he's unhappy with what i'm saying and give me a warning that im "abusing" his royal admin-ness. Because that was me saying i'm unhappy with the way hes admin-ing. He doesn't follow the rules himself and has no decency. You admins are supposed to be here for the players to be making a fun & legitimate playing environment. Not to rule the server and show you're some special badass. Please don't come into my thread where I'm asking for help from senior admins and tell me "I'll let a senior/root admin handle this." ...of course you will because they're the ones i'm asking help from. So don't come in here telling me your opinion on a matter you have any say in. Thanks

4. If I was banned past 24 hours I would fly to Albania and take the kid to court for violating my 1st amendment rights

Nice to see Drago has one friend DeadPlanet who will fight his battles for him. Pls don't respond I'll kindly wait for a root admin to weigh in.
You calling drago a shitty admin on the server after your comment to drago when you were unbanned today doesn't help your situation at all. The ban is legit this time I have no clue how long this bans for I'm not even going to look at the length a day a week it was at that point admin disrespect. Drago did the proper approach.
Drago, king troll lmao "make a real thread" ahahahahaha ckemi
Pages: 1 2