(wL) Forums

Full Version: Getting me to complain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name Jesse Watters
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:14654016

I was banned moments ago for not completing the objective. I chose to save one round because it was 3 vs 1. Another round I couldn't rotate to a site quickly enough. I earned a 4 hour ban somehow because of this. I feel this ban was mostly done because I haven't been active for a while, and a 4 hour ban is just enough to get me on the forums complaining, which, I've been told a number of times already since I started playing again, that people have "missed," that is, my bitching and whatever I used to go on about on here.

This ban is unwarranted and I'm sorry to say that this post most likely isn't as entertaining as some were expecting. Please unban me, if anyone in charge is able to read this before the 4 hours expires.

Stupid shit, clear abuse.
You sat at subway stairs for 50 seconds, even before your team was all dead. After you were told to complete the objective by 3 admins you chose to ignore it. You were given the benefit of the doubt, and no action was taken for that. Then on the last round, you sat at T spawn until 3 people on the team died, you followed your last teammate into B while holding the bomb, he tried to take the site while you sat at the bottom of the stairs and he died. You chose to run vents with 20-25 seconds left, enough time to make it from B to A and plant the bomb, but you went mid and just walked until time ran out and your team lost. The ban is warranted.
(Feb 07 2017, 04:14 AM)sosa Wrote: [ -> ]You sat at subway stairs for 50 seconds, even before your team was all dead. After you were told to complete the objective by 3 admins you chose to ignore it. You were given the benefit of the doubt, and no action was taken for that. Then on the last round, you sat at T spawn until 3 people on the team died, you followed your last teammate into B while holding the bomb, he tried to take the site while you sat at the bottom of the stairs and he died. You chose to run vents with 20-25 seconds left, enough time to make it from B to A and plant the bomb, but you went mid and just walked until time ran out and your team lost. The ban is warranted.

Your observations and recounting of the past is wrong.

Would you wager anything of importance (i.e. your position as admin, your steam account, etc) in regards to what you've written as being true or untrue? If you'd back up the words you've written above with something of value, which I doubt you will do because of how insincere and flat out wrong you are, perhaps we will get to the bottom of things. Are you willing or unwilling to put your money where your mouth is?
I'm unwilling to continue arguing with you. Don't bother responding, I will not be checking this thread.
What Sosa has written above this post speaks volumes of his character.

I imagine he knows better to conduct himself differently in the real world, so at least he isn't a completely clueless hopeless person and Sosa just keeps the ugly side of his personality confined to the Internet.
i am one of the admins who was in the server when the banned happend. this isnt the first time he has been warned i told him multiple times the other day to stop sitting in spawns and baiting his team and to do obj. he would do the same thing sit in spawn let his team die then decide to save now that his whole team was dead when he makes no attempt to help his team
Whole team died in under 20 seconds the first time (20th round) I decided to save on subway entrance stairs. The second time (22nd round) I was on subway stairs and "G." was with me the entire time, we then went to take B site ourselves (at 0:58 seconds remaining of the round) after everyone else rushed themselves to death. So what you wrote is wrong. Just like what sosa wrote is wrong. When the facts are brought into play (the demo is right there), your statement and his are invalidated.

To toss out your account of things doesn't help much (doesn't help much in regards to getting to the TRUTH and the HEART of the matter) when you are a party equally as slanted as the other offending party.

The elders of War Lords may look no further into these matters, and to some degree rightfully so, this is simply a four hour ban, but what's lost is the TRUTH being relayed to them without having to open their own investigation and watch demo recordings. I've already trimmed and converted the two rounds in question if any of these War Lord elders I speak of would like to see the light.

Also, to note, I have no idea (and I don't think vivix has any idea either) what time or times are being brought up by vivix when he writes, "this isn't the first time." As far as anyone should be concerned, without evidence, which none was provided, this is in fact the "first time." Keep in mind that I have not pugged whatsoever in the last 6 months or so save 10-15 matches 2 days over the course of all these months, since August 2016. So if he's talking about a warning he gave me 8 months ago, I would contest that enough time passed for the warning to be long expired and I would also not consider 8 months ago to be "the other day"
damn you're annoying
You could've helped your teammate in B but you decided not to, even after being warned by admins to complete the objective.

Just wait out the ban.

-CLOSED-