(wL) Forums

Full Version: Banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was banned from the war-lords server.. last night and i'm not sure exactly why? i've been playing in the WL servers for a while now.. thanks

Steamid : 0:0:16904
Your steamID should look something like this:  STEAM_0:0:450981374  Also, what was your in-game name?
That isn't my steamid? my steamid is...  0:0:16904 

i'm not sure if I understand correctly what you mean by saying my steamid should be ? 450981374??

and my ingame name was massacre..
massacre Wrote:I was banned from the war-lords server.. last night and i'm not sure exactly why? i've been playing in the WL servers for a while now.. thanks

Steamid : 0:0:16904
You were banned by exithe.ip for 1 week due to suspected use of aimbot. Do you dispute these claims of hackery!?

xFerior Wrote:Your steamID should look something like this:  STEAM_0:0:450981374  Also, what was your in-game name?
He's not including the STEAM_ part of the id xFerior. :p

STEAM_0:0:16904
Aimbot? lol i've been playing cs.. for about 10 years.. and yes I dispute this.. and would like to see the proof if possible.
Lol, he doesnt aimbot.  He is pretty good though.  I mean he has a vac ban but I haven't seen him hack before.  Good enough to make you think he is hacking though.
ACCEPTED

There was no demo. You have been unbanned.

-CLOSED-
how do you get a VAC ban without being a hacker. there is only one way to get a vac ban...
You can get a VAC ban on games outside of CS:S or the source engine, such as CS 1.6