(wL) Forums

Full Version: SPORTS BETTING *** 18+ ONLY ***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***I DO NOT SUPPORT UNDERAGE GAMBLING. IF YOU'RE NOT AT LEAST 18 PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAD NOW , THERE'S PLENTY OF OTHER INTERESTING THREADS YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN!***

Good evening everyone.

So I thought of a little idea to help raise some donations for our community in order to keep the servers and the forum up and running.
Since not everyone is in the position to donate, which is understandable, I want you guys to donate your knowledge, and help me with some sports insight!
Know anything about soccer, baseball, hockey, basketball, football etc... ? You're welcome to share your wisdom right here and help us raise money!

I will be placing a $5 bet every Thursday on 6 sports events, and depending on the odds of the teams, the payout could be in-between $50 and $500. Sounds pretty nice? Well in the case that we do win the ticket that week, I will be donating half of the winnings to WL!
I will take into consideration everything that everyone says and I will make the final decision and post it for everyone to review one last time before I place the bets.

Generally I like to place more secure bets or "safe bets", meaning that I bet on teams that are more likely to win. The odds on a stronger team are always less so if we're betting $5 on let's say a Spain vs Iceland soccer match, the odds will be in Spains favor and the pay out will be much less then if we bet on Iceland and they won (since they're a much weaker team). However there are times when for whatever reason a team with lesser odds is more likely to win (due to an injury of the best player on the other team etc...) and this is the time when on a $5 bet we could is more likely let's say $100, and this is where I want you guys to help me out and share what you know about the up-coming matches!

I played tonight's ticket already and the bets are as follows:  (+1 means that the bet is in favor of that team winning by at least 1 extra point)

SCR:
Brasil vs Uruguay BET ON BRASIL +1                                        ODDS 1.90
HKY:
New Jersey vs Toronto BET ON TORONTO +1                          ODDS 1.30
HKY:
Carolina vs Montreal BET ON MONTREAL +1                             ODDS 1.30
SCR:
Argentina vs Chille BET ON ARGENTINA +1                              ODDS  1.30
BKL:
Toronto vs Miami BET ON TORONTO +1 (not a safe bet)       ODDS  3.40

The pay out tonight if we win the ticket will be $56, and I will donate $25 tomorrow.

LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT SPORTS!
(Mar 23 2017, 11:05 PM)Gagged Wrote: [ -> ]***I DO NOT SUPPORT UNDERAGE GAMBLING. IF YOU'RE NOT AT LEAST 18 PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAD NOW , THERE'S PLENTY OF OTHER INTERESTING THREADS YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN!***

Good evening everyone.

So I thought of a little idea to help raise some donations for our community in order to keep the servers and the forum up and running.
Since not everyone is in the position to donate, which is understandable, I want you guys to donate your knowledge, and help me with some sports insight!
Know anything about soccer, baseball, hockey, basketball, football etc... ? You're welcome to share your wisdom right here and help us raise money!

I will be placing a $5 bet every Thursday on 6 sports events, and depending on the odds of the teams, the payout could be in-between $50 and $500. Sounds pretty nice? Well in the case that we do win the ticket that week, I will be donating half of the winnings to WL!
I will take into consideration everything that everyone says and I will make the final decision and post it for everyone to review one last time before I place the bets.

Generally I like to place more secure bets or "safe bets", meaning that I bet on teams that are more likely to win. The odds on a stronger team are always less so if we're betting $5 on let's say a Spain vs Iceland soccer match, the odds will be in Spains favor and the pay out will be much less then if we bet on Iceland and they won (since they're a much weaker team). However there are times when for whatever reason a team with lesser odds is more likely to win (due to an injury of the best player on the other team etc...) and this is the time when on a $5 bet we could is more likely let's say $100, and this is where I want you guys to help me out and share what you know about the up-coming matches!

I played tonight's ticket already and the bets are as follows:  (+1 means that the bet is in favor of that team winning by at least 1 extra point)

SCR:
Brasil vs Uruguay BET ON BRASIL +1                                        ODDS 1.90
HKY:
New Jersey vs Toronto BET ON TORONTO +1                          ODDS 1.30
HKY:
Carolina vs Montreal BET ON MONTREAL +1                             ODDS 1.30
SCR:
Argentina vs Chille BET ON ARGENTINA +1                              ODDS  1.30
BKL:
Toronto vs Miami BET ON TORONTO +1 (not a safe bet)       ODDS  3.40

The pay out tonight if we win the ticket will be $56, and I will donate $25 tomorrow.

LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT SPORTS!

EZ predictions, I placed like 200 USD already, ill get payed out soon enough. Yall are noobs. Its not about being safe, its about knowing enough to cash out on statistical errors, lol.