(wL) Forums

Full Version: MY NEW STEAM ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MY New Steam ID=STEAM_0:1:209479507

I was previously banned for SMAC test banviolation as u can See my  Freedom_Fighter Ban in Ban List

The Root admin(M.BISON) said to purchase new copy of CS source from different account so i did the same.
Purchased the game from steam by Cash on Delivery the payment was successful and now i am downloading the game..

Now how to get sure that i will not be banned while connecting to the server..

M,Bison resolve it as u promised .
(Apr 13 2017, 06:35 AM)Freedom_Fighter Wrote: [ -> ]MY New Steam ID=STEAM_0:1:209479507

I was previously banned for SMAC test banviolation as u can See my  Freedom_Fighter Ban in Ban List

The Root admin(M.BISON) said to purchase new copy of CS source from different account so i did the same.
Purchased the game from steam by Cash on Delivery the payment was successful and now i am downloading the game..

What should i do M.BISON ?? should i connect to the server?
(Apr 13 2017, 08:34 AM)Freedom_Fighter Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 13 2017, 06:35 AM)Freedom_Fighter Wrote: [ -> ]MY New Steam ID=STEAM_0:1:209479507

Have patience.
(Apr 13 2017, 09:10 AM)calisnipe Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 13 2017, 08:34 AM)Freedom_Fighter Wrote: [ -> ]

Have patience.
OK
First of all, link your new steam account to your forum account. https://servers.war-lords.net/settings
(Apr 13 2017, 10:12 AM)Angel Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, link your new steam account to your forum account. https://servers.war-lords.net/settings

i have linked my steam account
Unbanned
(Apr 13 2017, 11:14 AM)Riser Wrote: [ -> ]Unbanned

Riser,, will there be any issue with isp cause i have 5 different isp ..i.e  net.
(Apr 13 2017, 11:19 AM)Freedom_Fighter Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 13 2017, 11:14 AM)Riser Wrote: [ -> ]Unbanned

Riser,, will there be any issue with isp cause i have 5 different isp ..i.e  net.

No.