(wL) Forums

Full Version: Vengeance :o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7POQVX...e=youtu.be
Here is what a lot of you have been waiting for Smile
read description

my ban situation
So for those who don't know already, I was banned for material wallhack recently by unknowingly joining the wl sniper server by accident. <----pffffft
I've said the same thing to many of you on steam, and for those who don't know, I was pretty much going to mess around with Drago using material wallhacks since i don't have a server, on cs go you can easily create one without having to port forward etc.

So when i got an invite from Drago, i thought that it would have been a normal empty public server, which wasn't going to "demolish" anyone else's fun, but me getting an invite to join the server, I didn't check what i was joining so the second i joined, i got straight up insta banned. 
Even if i wasn't instantly banned, i would have left the server knowing it was WL the second i joined in, but fair enough the anti cheat got my ass Big Grin

It was never my intention to "cheat" on WL and i also understand the 0 tolerance to cheating. But i have spent over a year on this community, helping people on the forums as well on my own channel as well as enjoying playing on the servers and all.
But I still have to follow the same procedures as a random person who would join the server and cheat which is the only thing that bothers me, 
If i did in fact have the intention to cheat, then i would have already followed the procedures and be unbanned by now, would you really think that i would have the intention of joining WL sniper server to cheat, come on now :/

Bison/Riser, even if you don't change your minds, it was still fun playing here Smile
20 views and no comments? fucking fakes in here.

The video is LITTYYYYYY.

As for the ban, admins can deal with that aspect of the post
#free deadie.
# FREE Deadie

everyone knows like i do hes not guilty it was just a bad choice to join an wL server and think you can f*ck with your friend by downlloading wallhack thats all Deadie is a great player + admin ''retired now'' and he should come back !
rest in peace
#FREEDEADIE
I cannot belive you don't want to unban him just because of this, it's just stupid. I hope something will change soon.
#FREEDEADIE

idk how there is no chance for a guy who contributed a year of his life in this community.
I think he should be unbanned because it was an accident, hope u get it
#FREEDEADIE

Cuz I said so. Dont piss me off.

I knew Deadie wanted to prank Drago, he told me about it - but Jesus Christ... You guys went full peanut brain on this one. I mean, 1. Joining a (wL) server, and 2. You [Deadie] should've selected the server... This was a honest mistake so unban the motherfucker Smile The prank just went HORRIBLY WRONG.

This is what happened in a nutshell:

The prankster just got pranked.
pranked
#freedeadie man this video is the best
Pages: 1 2 3