Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vengeance :o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7POQVX...e=youtu.be
Here is what a lot of you have been waiting for Smile
read description

my ban situation
So for those who don't know already, I was banned for material wallhack recently by unknowingly joining the wl sniper server by accident. <----pffffft
I've said the same thing to many of you on steam, and for those who don't know, I was pretty much going to mess around with Drago using material wallhacks since i don't have a server, on cs go you can easily create one without having to port forward etc.

So when i got an invite from Drago, i thought that it would have been a normal empty public server, which wasn't going to "demolish" anyone else's fun, but me getting an invite to join the server, I didn't check what i was joining so the second i joined, i got straight up insta banned. 
Even if i wasn't instantly banned, i would have left the server knowing it was WL the second i joined in, but fair enough the anti cheat got my ass Big Grin

It was never my intention to "cheat" on WL and i also understand the 0 tolerance to cheating. But i have spent over a year on this community, helping people on the forums as well on my own channel as well as enjoying playing on the servers and all.
But I still have to follow the same procedures as a random person who would join the server and cheat which is the only thing that bothers me, 
If i did in fact have the intention to cheat, then i would have already followed the procedures and be unbanned by now, would you really think that i would have the intention of joining WL sniper server to cheat, come on now :/

Bison/Riser, even if you don't change your minds, it was still fun playing here Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like Deadplanet's post:
   Drago, fr0zn, i cri everytiem, QueenCrazy
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
20 views and no comments? fucking fakes in here.

The video is LITTYYYYYY.

As for the ban, admins can deal with that aspect of the post
[-] The following 2 users Like gabe.'s post:
   Deadplanet, drake622
#free deadie.
[-] The following 2 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   drake622, QueenCrazy
# FREE Deadie

everyone knows like i do hes not guilty it was just a bad choice to join an wL server and think you can f*ck with your friend by downlloading wallhack thats all Deadie is a great player + admin ''retired now'' and he should come back !
[-] The following 3 users Like drake622's post:
   Deadplanet, Drago, QueenCrazy
rest in peace
[-] The following 1 user Likes cameron's post:
   Jesse W.
#FREEDEADIE
I cannot belive you don't want to unban him just because of this, it's just stupid. I hope something will change soon.
[Video: http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t...Fw&t=1156s]

SESH - チームセッシュ
#FREEDEADIE

idk how there is no chance for a guy who contributed a year of his life in this community.
I think he should be unbanned because it was an accident, hope u get it
#FREEDEADIE

Cuz I said so. Dont piss me off.

I knew Deadie wanted to prank Drago, he told me about it - but Jesus Christ... You guys went full peanut brain on this one. I mean, 1. Joining a (wL) server, and 2. You [Deadie] should've selected the server... This was a honest mistake so unban the motherfucker Smile The prank just went HORRIBLY WRONG.

This is what happened in a nutshell:

The prankster just got pranked.
[-] The following 4 users Like i cri everytiem's post:
   CaliSnipe, Deadplanet, Drago, QueenCrazy
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
pranked
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
#freedeadie man this video is the best