(wL) Forums

Full Version: HELP!!!!! i cant connect!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
iv never had this problem before and iv tried everything on my part... i can join any other servers except WL servers...im gettin the error "VPN service is prohibited" but im not using a vpn im just connected by ethernet thru the router..please help me im having pug withdrawls Sad

also i see other ppl have had this issue here but sadly theres no answer that i could find except bison saying he knows the fix but was busy with a match atm...bison SIGN ON!!!
Silly question, but have you tried restarting your pc and router?
(Oct 25 2017, 02:34 PM)kushy Wrote: [ -> ]iv never had this problem before and iv tried everything on my part... i can join any other servers except WL servers...im gettin the error "VPN service is prohibited" but im not using a vpn im just connected by ethernet thru the router..please help me im having pug withdrawls Sad

also i see other ppl have had this issue here but sadly theres no answer that i could find except bison saying he knows the fix but was busy with a match atm...bison SIGN ON!!!

https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-16652...hlight=vpn

This dude may have some info for you if he is active on forum...
#2 yes i have done everything on my side such as verify game cache re install game reboot router modem and pc

#3 yes bison should have posted the fix and the OP hasnt signed on in over a month
hheeeellppp
What I found on google: https://steamcommunity.com/app/240/discu...498264875/
Seems that your firewall may be blocking some stuff required for connection to servers. This problem is experienced by many in both CSGO and CSS.
iv turned my antivirus and windows defender off.. didnt work..i never had to do this before
HEEELPPPPPPP
(Oct 25 2017, 02:34 PM)kushy Wrote: [ -> ]iv never had this problem before and iv tried everything on my part... i can join any other servers except WL servers...im gettin the error "VPN service is prohibited" but im not using a vpn im just connected by ethernet thru the router..please help me im having pug withdrawls Sad

I am having the same problem right now, i dont know what to do.

edit: nvm, somehow it managed to connect to the server.