(wL) Forums

Full Version: banned for bhop?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

i played several Matches today. when Server crashed midgame it changed to some gungame or funmap. since it was warmup i was jumping around for 1min and i got kicked by Reason:  
[font=Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop (2)[/font]

no idea how this happened it has nothing to do with bhop scripts i dont even have it bound to mousewheel. can u explain this or unban me?

best regards dvrx
Please wait while a root admin reviews this as it may take some time, thank you for your patience.
ok, i just checked my steamid on http://smacbans.com/index.php/portal and it says unbanned. when i try on 2nd steamaccount it autobans me before i can join for the same reason so i think my ip is logged on your Servers now. can u remove this issue?

best regards
smac bans and wl bans have nothing in common. You may not not be in the global database but that doesnt mean you havent cheated. Wait for Bison.
(Nov 23 2017, 10:56 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: [ -> ]Wait for Bison.

But don't hold your breath
This ban is valid and won't be removed.