(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban for Eye test violation(what?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know how,but i only just playing source for like 35 mintues and already i got ban on your server for eye test violation whatever that mean. [Image: qeNuyDM.jpg]
i seriously don't know what that mean at all. and how i got ban for that

Edits: I checked what it means and I can confirmed that I did not use any 3rd party plugin of any sort. I don't even know how it would work. Maybe it detect that since I was lagging a lot that time. I don't know. I really just started playing the game for like 30 minutes and already it gets me ban for this
(Jan 15 2018, 03:53 PM)45r Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how,but i only just playing source for like 35 mintues and already i got ban on your server for eye test violation whatever that mean. [Image: qeNuyDM.jpg]
i seriously don't know what that mean at all. and how i got ban for that

Edits: I checked what it means and I can confirmed that I did not use any 3rd party plugin of any sort. I don't even know how it would work. Maybe it detect that since I was lagging a lot that time. I don't know. I really just started playing the game for like 30 minutes and already it gets me ban for this

Weird.. It looks like it was attached to an account from 3 years ago..

I went ahead and excluded you from the ban. Please keep in mind this decision may be overridden by Bison if you truly are guilty of something. For the moment I removed it as I believe it's just a mistake (: