(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban appeal for Alpha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Staff & team at wL.

Today i was banned by console for SMAC 0.8.6.0: Eye Test Violation (Roll). As I would like to state, I was not cheating in any way at all. I may have broke a rule I did not know was implemented. I use customs skins in my own custom server that allow you to aim down sights in the Source engine. AS i know, most pug servers on source do not allow any types of custom skins what so ever (at least to my knowledge). I usually only use skins or skin packs in other modded servers like surf, minigames, scoutknives. I had left a mod accepted server and came to your PUG server, completely forgetting i still had my skins in folder. As the new counter strike source updates have implemented a new system for custom skins, they added the Custom Folder specifically for custom skin packs. As i do use this folder, but in order for my Iron Sight skins mod, actually is used in the actual /cstrike folder. In order for the skins to work properly and aim down the iron sights for the vanilla USP (which is the gun i was using while i got banned), I have to modify the VTF of the actual counter strike models. So if it is a possibility that this was a mistake ban, I understand why it happened n the first place but I had to state my claim.

THanks for your time, Alpha

Steam ID : STEAM_1:0:209958290
(Apr 01 2018, 04:22 AM)OG_HoE_Alpha Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Staff & team at wL.

Today i was banned by console for SMAC 0.8.6.0: Eye Test Violation (Roll). As I would like to state, I was not cheating in any way at all. I may have broke a rule I did not know was implemented. I use customs skins in my own custom server that allow you to aim down sights in the Source engine. AS i know, most pug servers on source do not allow any types of custom skins what so ever (at least to my knowledge). I usually only use skins or skin packs in other modded servers like surf, minigames, scoutknives. I had left a mod accepted server and came to your PUG server, completely forgetting i still had my skins in folder. As the new counter strike source updates have implemented a new system for custom skins, they added the Custom Folder specifically for custom skin packs. As i do use this folder, but in order for my Iron Sight skins mod, actually is used in the actual /cstrike folder. In order for the skins to work properly and aim down the iron sights for the vanilla USP (which is the gun i was using while i got banned), I have to modify the VTF of the actual counter strike models. So if it is a possibility that this was a mistake ban, I understand why it happened n the first place but I had to state my claim.

THanks for your time, Alpha

Steam ID : STEAM_1:0:209958290
Wait for an root admin to take a look at the ban ,this may take sometime be patient and don't follow up on anything that jesse comments in this thread  Smile
So the very next day you got banned from "your server" for aimbot.... Yeah you might want to start enjoying the VACation.

http://www.hellonearth.site/sbans/index....mid&Submit
NOPE