(wL) Forums

Full Version: .need 1 dork to make a website/marketing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I threw a bid up on wix, but was curious what if any of you nerds are interested in possibly getting the cash instead.

Need a logo/business card design/website design

Name of business is Sabate Guiding and Outfitting 

Logo chosen on business card with basic business info.

Website needs to be basic info and contact, but would really like to have a review section, scheduling calandar/availability lookup, and possibly a forum for hunters to discuss or ask advice.

Willing to start at like 300$, if really professional and well done willing to pay more, but honestly not expecting much to come from this post, but would love to be surprised and help get some cash in someones pocket in the community over some rando guy.

Hit me up
Would be willing to let a tursted 3rd party hold the paypal in their account to ensure fair dealings between both parties as well.
I don't know much about web design, but I'm willing to be that "trusted 3rd party"
(May 04 2018, 04:35 PM)tardbus Wrote: [ -> ]I threw a bid up on wix, but was curious what if any of you nerds are interested in possibly getting the cash instead.

Need a logo/business card design/website design

Name of business is Sabate Guiding and Outfitting 

Logo chosen on business card with basic business info.

Website needs to be basic info and contact, but would really like to have a review section, scheduling calandar/availability lookup, and possibly a forum for hunters to discuss or ask advice.

Willing to start at like 300$, if really professional and well done willing to pay more, but honestly not expecting much to come from this post, but would love to be surprised and help get some cash in someones pocket in the community over some rando guy.

Hit me up

I’m sure you’re not in a bad place to ask for a site builder here, good luck.
Just broke out the 64 pack of crayons with the sharpener, you're gonna like the way it looks
will post some of the web dev work i've done. studied nmid for 2 yrs then switched to apr & earned my ba so am well-rounded for projects like this.

when it comes to logos, gotta know the sort of business the company does, unless you want some bare-bones generic logo. also helps when clients show a few logos of already existing companies that they like to help go in a productive direction. with logos, you make 40 of them based off of client's taste, client narrows it down, the logos are tweaked, then hopefully at that point the client finds one or two they really like.

Same goes for sites- do you want a side nav bar, or do you want a top nav bar? Minimal colors, or color rich? Do you wa---- i can keep on going. Guess the bottom line is do you care about these particulars, or do you just want something put together stat to deploy without your input/desired revisions? Are you familiar w html and ftp? you dont wanna have to rely on someone else if you wanna do something little like change a header, change anchor href, etc etc
(May 04 2018, 10:24 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: [ -> ]will post some of the web dev work i've done. studied nmid for 2 yrs then switched to apr & earned my ba so am well-rounded for projects like this.

when it comes to logos, gotta know the sort of business the company does, unless you want some bare-bones generic logo. also helps when clients show a few logos of already existing companies that they like to help go in a productive direction. with logos, you make 40 of them based off of client's taste, client narrows it down, the logos are tweaked, then hopefully at that point the client finds one or two they really like.

Same goes for sites- do you want a side nav bar, or do you want a top nav bar? Minimal colors, or color rich? Do you wa---- i can keep on going. Guess the bottom line is do you care about these particulars, or do you just want something put together stat to deploy without your input/desired revisions? Are you familiar w html and ftp? you dont wanna have to rely on someone else if you wanna do something little like change a header, change anchor href, etc etc

curious to know some projects you worked on.